Are you starting a new program and need to find foundation grants to fund it?
Do you have grant proposals to submit, but no staff to do it?
Is your foundation grant funding not quite what you think it could be?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might want to take a closer look at our solutions for grant seekers. Our practice has never been a one-size-fits-all endeavor. That’s why we have a menu of options available to you so that you can pick and choose what works best in your organization’s unique position.
We can help you…
Complete a foundations scan to find all viable funding for your organization:
- Provide a prioritized list of foundations
- Ensure grant requirements match your organization
Provide in-depth foundation profiles:
- A closer look at your top prospects so you can create the best possible request for funds
- Focus on identifying people in your network
Write grant requests and proposals:
- Thorough grant applications that meet foundation requirements
- Compelling, powerful story-telling that encompasses your organization’s mission
- Results-oriented proposals that will stand out amongst the rest
- Bring more money into your organization
Meghan Jamison has over five years of working with individuals and groups to overcome obstacles and advance organizational progress. Her study of human behavior and communication is instrumental as a grantwriter and researcher.
Our approach is flexible, highly personalized and totally hands-on.
We want you to succeed.
Learn More about how we can help you improve results, grow strategically and thrive.